Breeze through a warm and wonderful Summer wedding with a fresh and fragrant color palette of lemon and lavender. Our Lemon and Lavender Boho Inspiration Board is cool and vibrant with a relaxed 70’s boho vibe. The theme is a little bit boho, a little bit elegant and whole lot of of summer pretty. Soak up the inspiration, then check out our buying guide below showing you how to get this fresh boho-inspired Summer wedding look.
Board Credits (Clockwise From L to R): Lavender Bouquet via Ruffled Blog, Lemon Bouquet Chair Decor via Style Me Pretty, Lemonade via Country Living, Lemon Topped Cake via The Wedding Chicks, Lemons & Yellow Gerbera Centerpieces via Pinterest, Lavender Cookies by Stonegable, Boho Bride by Joanne Fleming Design , Lavender Aisle Decor via Style Me Pretty, Chalkboards by The Snap Sisters via The Pretty Blog
GET THE LOOK!
Love the look of our Lemon and Lavender Boho theme and would like to source similar products? Then, you can relax, because we’ve done the hard work for you. We’ve hunted down some great pieces and put together a buying guide so you can re-create the same relaxed boho-inspired Summer wedding style.
1. This cool and floaty Faux Wrap Gown is a fantastic look for a elegant Summer boho bride. Accessorize with flowers in your hair and some hippy glam and you’ll look a million bucks floating down the aisle.
2. Bright Yellow Gerberas are so joyful and summery, which makes them ideal for your boho inspired wedding flowers. Mix vibrant citris colors with softer shades, such as snowy white baby’s breath and lilac blooms for beautiful bouquets and floral arrangements.
3. A Whimsical Invitation is perfect to set the tone for relaxed Summer affair. Match it with stylish fine paper, such as this Chartreuse and Beet Design and your wedding stationery suite instantly becomes refined and elegant.
4. This genuine Diamond Pendant Necklace will give you just enough sparkle and sophistication to dress up your simple Summer neckline. And these gorgeous real gems can be yours without the hefty price tag. You can feel like a princess simply by renting diamond jewelry for your special day.
5. Your bridesmaids will look fabulous in this gorgeous Milly Stephanie Maxi Dress and the bright yellow shade will go perfect with your lemon and lavender theme.
6. These attractive Vintage Glass Bottles are perfect for cut flowers. Fill them them with long stem flowers for your centerpieces or mix and match them with other vintage bottles for a fantastic eclectic look.
7. Styling your wedding with props such as this Chalkboard Sign instantly gives your theme personality. You can add a sweet or fun message to greet your guests and they’ll look great in your photos too!
8. After the dress, one of the next important style statements a bride makes is her shoes. These fabulous Pedro Garcia Platform Sandals are just the perfect touch of hippy chic you need to balance your look.
9. Lavender not only looks divine, but smells AH-mazing. If you’re not partial to the scent, or lavender is difficult to source, a great substitute is Lavender Tinted Sage. Use it alone to make a gorgeous bouquet, or mix it with pretty Summer flowers to add it’s gorgeous lavender hue to your theme.
10. Last, but not least a whimsical style headpiece, just like these Pretty Blooms is an absolute must for a boho-inspired Summer bride. So pretty and relaxed whether you wear your loosely caught up high or cascading down.
And so there it is. All the stylishly pretty summer pieces you need to style the ‘Lemon and Lavender Boho’ wedding of your dreams. Have fun shopping!!