This week’s has been a little busier than usual because in addition to the usual blogging business I’ve been putting together a guest post for a new wedding app. I’m really excited about the feature and can’t wait to give you all the info in about a week or so! As for lovely posts around the web, I’ve speedily put together a few delicious tidbits you can ponder over. First up, is a selection of my favourites I found on Knotist. (FYI: Knotist is a cool new wedding resource allowing you to browse all the best wedding blogs content in one spot – very handy I must say!)
- Bleubird wedding full of vintage whimsy via 100 Layer Cake
- Plenty of winter wonderland inspiration in this vintage farm shoot by Erin Johnson
- A sweet sunflower wedding with unique timber & blue bottle ceremony decor via The Full Bouquet
- Gorgeous and touching Malibu affair via Style Me Pretty
Sweet Treats & Printables
- A dreamy peach dessert buffet via Hostess with the Mostess
- Download these cute Faux Love Tags for your Valentine by Pamela Smerker Designs
- Party with your friends on Oscar Night with these DIY party printables by Twig & Thistle
Real Weddings From Australia
Full tilt glamour with this Palazzo Versace wedding on the Gold Coast
A romantic Mullumbimby wedding in one of the most amazing locations you’ve ever seen!
Did you catch the lovely posts on Love Wed Bliss this week:
- Impress your guests with these Love Letter Cakes
- A bright, warm and rustic Apple Themed Wedding
- This California couple really CAN dance!
- We went ‘On Safari’ with this stunning Engagement Shoot
Have a lovely weekend everyone!